Sketchbooks - why?
Sketchbooks are an essential part of any artist's or designers and I've just posted a few thoughts on their use over at Paleo Illustrata arguing why in our age of technological wonders the humble pencil and sketchbook is still the best method of getting your ideas down quickly and with minimum fuss. Not only that, but other reasons too - head on over and take a look.
- House of God (Application to the Department of Cit...
- Winner of the Run-off Poll and this September's Ga...
- CIID 2011, results: "and the winner is... Davide B...
- Guest Artist: Bryan Foote
- Poetry: DRAGONSEED by Claire M. Jordan
- Going Pro: Working with Palaeontologists (Flukes P...
- Dinosaurs on DrawBridge
- September Run Off Vote
- THE ERA OF CELEBRITY ILLUSTRATORS
- Convergent Blog
- IS IT OKAY TO LIKE PULP ART?
- Know When To Fold 'Em
- Sketchbooks - why?
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2010 (165)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (23)
- ► 2007 (24)