A very cute ad all over the place here in Hong Kong for the public transit system (MTR).
I really like it. Not that I could tell you what it says or is trying advertise mind you.
In unrelated news I'm about to put up a ton of posts about the random adventures of my first month in Hong Kong. So if you're not interested in this blatant self promotion, tune out now. If you are interested check them out at my blog Weapon of Mass Imagination. Sadly no Dinosaurs or palaeo-art, but lots of crazy unexpected things.
- Your chance to help determine the timetable
- 0NE LOVELY DRAWING, part 38
- ART Evolved's Galleries...
- An actual prehistoric Palaeo-Artist?!?
- PRELIMINARY SKETCHES BY BERNIE FUCHS
- T-Rex Hong Kong Ad
- Happy Birthday T-rex and Albertosaurus!
- THE OLD QUESTION FINALLY ANSWERED: "WHAT IS THE DI...
- Last Stand
- Fantastic Voyage
- Death and Taxes
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2010 (165)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (23)
- ► 2007 (24)