Failed Experiment- Comment Moderation Back in Effect
Just a quick update on a sadly too shortly lived experiment here on ART Evolved. During the whole Gregory Paul Email discussions there were many non-members who complained their comments were being delayed by our moderation. As this was a valid complaint we decided to try delaying comment moderation for a couple days... Sadly a mere two weeks after we launched this delay trial, we have already received some X rated spam. So unfortunately that spells an end to this experiment. So once again we aplogize to our non-member readers for possible delays in your contributions to our discussions, but we hope you understand.
- To Reference or Not to Reference?
- March of the Dinosaurs Art
- Palaeo Earth Reconstructions
- MENE, MENE, TEKEL UPHARSIN
- Transitional ART Forms
- Failed Experiment- Comment Moderation Back in Effe...
- An ODE to CONTRAST (verse 6)
- Two New Blogs enter the Paleoblogoshere!
- Quick Reminders
- See our latest collection of lamps and lighting on...
- An ODE to CONTRAST (verse 5)
- An ODE to CONTRAST (verse 4)
- Paleo Art or Scientific Illustration?
- An ODE to CONTRAST (verse 3)
- We're moving
- Dinosaur modeling influenced by paleoart?
- Pauline Johnson, 1930
- An ODE to CONTRAST (verse 2)
- Czech composer Smetana, 1930
- An ODE to CONTRAST (verse 1)
- Ilustração, No. 112, August 16 1930 - 24
- Illustrations by Ilberino dos Santos, 1930
- Bust of a Woman, 1930
- The Great Internacional Beaches, 1930
- Long Robe at the Beach, 1930
- "Petite Cosmo"Serving as either a Pendant Lamp -or...
- Joan Crawford sunbathing at Palm Beach, California...
- Kayren Draper, First Lessons in Learning to Study,...
- Ящеры Пинеги / Saurians of Pinega
- Pearls at the beach, 1930
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2010 (165)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (23)
- ► 2007 (24)