So this alert is a bit overdue (I have a good excuse... I was kind of getting married).
In case you missed the results of our last poll the Carboniferous won. Meaning...
This July 1st, anything and everything from the Carboniferous period is fair game for its own work of art!
If you're new to the site, we accept any and all artwork submitted that is themed around any of our gallery topics. Just send your submission(s), along with any accompanying text you'd like with them, and the link to your website/blog/online picture gallery to our email email@example.com, and we'll post them!
- What's Wrong With Deinonychus?
- Dinosaur Battle Town
- "The Land Before Time" Production Artwork
- One Day Son
- September Poll is up!
- Upcoming Gallery
- Evolved Encounter: Craig and Peter
- JEFFREY CATHERINE JONES (1944-2011)
- Back to building a 3D dinosaur - research
- ONE LOVELY DRAWING, part 36
- Evolved Encounter: Glendon and Peter
- POP ART: He-Man riding a Triceratops
- ART Submitted: Sameer's Tyrannosaur
- "BACKGROUND" IS ONLY A TEMPORARY CONDITION
- ARTISTS AT WAR, part 3
- The Best and Worst Dressed Dinosaurs
- Input on a Gorgosaurus please!
- Sugar High
- Transitional ART Forms- End of April 2011
- ARTISTS IN LOVE, part 18
- The Hadrosaur Gallery
- _Hesperornis_ Challenge
- The definitive art book on the Steampunk genre. "...
- New ART Evolved Blood!
- ▼ May (24)
- ► 2010 (165)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (23)
- ► 2007 (24)