Possibly due to a certain post that went up here on ART Evolved last week (though I venture only possibly :P), Mike Taylor has put up on Sauropod Vertebra Picture of the Week two excellent tutorials on identifying every bone in a Dinosaur's skeleton.
You can check out both the first and the second with these links!
A great start to the new wave of technical tutorials we here at ART Evolved are hoping will sweep the internet! Keep your eyes on AE the next couple weeks as we have some big announcements coming down the pipe!
If you see anyone else putting together great artist friendly break downs of the technical literature please give us at heads up at email@example.com.
- Best Terra Nova review yet!
- THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ART
- The Cylce of Palaeo-art Mythology
- Evan Boucher's Tupandactylus imperator: A Shameles...
- LECTURE ON ILLUSTRATION: SEPTEMBER 24
- google image search to credit unknown artists
- Andrea Cau's Palaeo-art Commandments
- Vector Logos
- CHRIS PAYNE
- Pete Von Sholly Speaks out about Dino Revo
- Niroot Puttapipat's New Blog: Himmapaanensis
- Dinosaur Skeletal Tutorial at SV-POW
- The Turtle Gallery
- ONE LOVELY DRAWING, part 37
- Lucy's Homemade Fossils
- Celebrating Jurassic Park Blu-ray
- 3D modelling a Triceratops continued
- Philosofossilising: Want accuracy in palaeo-art? D...
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2010 (165)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (23)
- ► 2007 (24)