Feathered Problems... The Gallery is up but can you see it?

Howdy folks...

The gallery has been up a while now, but we've got no comments on it. This combined with a major site formatting issue I encounter with the post (I lose the whole right sidebar) and the fact my blog feed hasn't shown the gallery as posted leads me to suspect there is a malfunction.

In good news I think this problem is caused by the absolute sheer volume of awesomeness that is the gallery (though I suspect the number of picture files rather than awesomeness is causing the problem). If you could leave us a comment here or on the gallery post if you are having similar issues so we can approach blogger about solutions.

So check out the gallery either here, or by refreshing the blog. It exists, I'm just not sure people can see it on feeds and the like. Please also help spread the word if you could...

Blog Archive