This just in (two days ago): Pixar has announced it's next four movies - Brave, Monster University, an Untitled Pixar Film about Dinosaurs, and an Untitled Pixar Film that Takes Place in Your Mind!
They specifically say,
"What if the cataclysmic asteroid that forever changed life on Earth actually missed the planet completely and giant dinosaurs never became extinct? This hilarious, heartfelt and original tale is directed by Bob Peterson (co-director/writer, "Up;" writer, "Finding Nemo") and produced by John Walker ("The Incredibles," "The Iron Giant")."
Cool, right? Let's hope it's similar to the first 5 minutes of Disney's Dinosaur (2000)...
Also, Ted Moskovich has created this homage to Allan Grant's speech from Jurassic Park!
Raptor from Tal Moskovich on Vimeo.
- Rough Beasts In Eden
- ROBERT RIGGS (1896 - 1970)
- Comment Moderation Moderated :P
- Philosofossilising- Is it Science or Art?
- Philosofossilising - Setting Criteria, Drawing the...
- NEWS FLASH - Pixar Dinosaur Movie Announced
- Philosofossilising- Scientific Accuracy in Art (Pe...
- JAMES GURNEY GETS HIS CAR INSPECTED
- Philosofossilising- Scientific Accuracy in Art
- Person's Race!
- The Lights are going on!
- Next Gallery Poll is up
- Persons' race
- 41 ILLUSTRATORS AND HOW THEY WORK
- 5 ARTISTS AT COMIC-CON: CRAIG ELLIOTT
- 30 Free Vectors
- 5 ARTISTS AT COMIC-CON: ASHLEY WOOD
- Call for Conference Art
- Hurry, hurry! An Ornithopod on the beach!!!
- Join the orgy, but scribble responsibly
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2010 (165)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (23)
- ► 2007 (24)