So this afternoon, I got out my ArtBin, threw a couple episodes of Science... Sort Of on the 'pod, and drew these:
Preliminary sketches. Part of me wanted to go with greyhound/horse racing inspired imagery and the other part could not leave the Boston Marathon alone. (If nothing else, I love, love, love the marathon logo.)
The second requested illustration. Doing the research for this, I learned that the default photograph of racing animals is to show one just tearing out in front of everyone else.
And the hadrosaur triumphant. Good luck to everyone involved! This was wikkid fun!
- Rough Beasts In Eden
- ROBERT RIGGS (1896 - 1970)
- Comment Moderation Moderated :P
- Philosofossilising- Is it Science or Art?
- Philosofossilising - Setting Criteria, Drawing the...
- NEWS FLASH - Pixar Dinosaur Movie Announced
- Philosofossilising- Scientific Accuracy in Art (Pe...
- JAMES GURNEY GETS HIS CAR INSPECTED
- Philosofossilising- Scientific Accuracy in Art
- Person's Race!
- The Lights are going on!
- Next Gallery Poll is up
- Persons' race
- 41 ILLUSTRATORS AND HOW THEY WORK
- 5 ARTISTS AT COMIC-CON: CRAIG ELLIOTT
- 30 Free Vectors
- 5 ARTISTS AT COMIC-CON: ASHLEY WOOD
- Call for Conference Art
- Hurry, hurry! An Ornithopod on the beach!!!
- Join the orgy, but scribble responsibly
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2010 (165)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (23)
- ► 2007 (24)